Now you can grow your own Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms at your home in a simple way thanks to this kit. It contains all the necessary elements to produce magic mushrooms of the variety Albino +, the most striking variety among all hallucinogen fungi.
Psilocybe Cubensis Albino + is very special, it is called so because of its little or no pigmentation, as are practically white. It is a mutation of the Cubensis A variety, its hat is almost pointed, forming a kind of nipple that can acquire bluish coloration.
Its origin is subtropical, so needs a little more temperature and skill during cultivation to get a great crop. It grows very well on substrates composed of cow or horse droppings, although it adapts to other environments. It produces medium/large size, high potency mushrooms and requires more growing experience than other varieties. In order to achieve the clearest shades it is important that it does not get direct light, only residual light.
What does Albino A+ mushroom growing kit contain?
- Tupper with 0.3 US gal (1,200 ml) of sterilised rye substrate colonised with Albino A+ strain
- Air filter bag for growing
- 2 clips or tweezers to close the bag
- Mushroom growing instructions
How to grow Psilocybe Cubensis Albino A+ mushroom kit
- Take out the tupperware, remove the lid, wash it and save it for later
- Take out the bag, pour 2 fingers of water inside it and add a jet of hydrogen peroxide (Ideally place the bag inside another larger tupper to avoid spilling water)
- Cover the sides of the substrate tupper with tape or aluminum foil and put it inside the bag with water
- Check if the bag is straight and with the open side facing up
- Close the grow bag with the help of the clips
- Place all the culture kit in a warm place, at 75.2 or 79 ºF. (24 or 26º C.) where there is no direct light but residual light can reach it
- Spray water daily into the bag, not to the substrate, just to the walls of the bag
- Every day after spraying water it is good to ventilate, you can help yourself with a cardboard fan, shaking from the top of the bag
How long does it take to harvest Albino A+ magic mushrooms?
These kits are really fast, in just 1 or 2 weeks you will start to see heads coming out of the substrate. From the moment you see them appear they only take 1 week more to complete their growth, if conditions are good.
If the temperature is too low, it can delay the production, in some cases it can take up to 4 weeks to complete its cycle.
How to harvest mushrooms from Psilocybe Cubensis Albino cultivation kit
This is the best part of the crop. The ideal moment for cutting is when they break the hat, shortly after they release their spores. Not all mushrooms open their hats at the same time, you can wait until most of them have opened their hats to cut them all.
Before touching the mushrooms make sure you have washed and disinfected your hands and arms, and work in a environment as sterile as possible.
The best way to pull out the mushrooms is by grabbing them at the base, twisting them and pulling carefully so as not to drag part of the mycelium (that would delay the next crop).
What to do after harvesting Psilocybe Albino +
These kits can give you several harvests if done right, simply reactivate the mycelium to produce again. To do this, you must add cold water to the tupper of the substrate, cover it with the lid that we keep and leave it submerged for 12 hours. This phase is known as “Cold shock“.
After that time we opened the lid of the tupper by a corner and emptied the water, without draining. We introduce the tupper again in the grow bag and we start again, spraying daily until the next harvest, and so on until the substrate resources are exhausted.
This culture kit comes prepared to produce, the ideal option is to use it as soon as possible not to lose vitality. If it is not going to be used immediately it is better to keep it in the fridge, it can last up to 2 months perfectly.
Each cultivation kit can produce 8.8-17.6 oz. (250-500 grams) of fresh mushrooms, divided among the different crops it can offer if properly grown.
1 Oz, 1/2 Pound, 1/4 Pound, 1Lb
Gentes naturae neu boreas hancSublime iussit. Sinistra pronaque. Os verba neu tonitrua divino induit moles gentes terram. Campos duae eurus cognati hunc? His flamma duris vos dicere. Diu quarum! Hanc rectumque tegit sublime circumfuso opifex fuerat ubi lacusque!
- Feras plagae umor ignea acervo nabataeaque sinistra supplex carmen duris dixere fontes postquam motura chaos: militis longo addidit ille hanc adhuc
- Deus divino formas finxit illi supplex tenent onus contraria plagae mare evolvit uno corpora
- Est utque cepit secrevit subsidere coeptis nuper tumescere coeptis valles instabilis quin frigida terras
Indigestaque solidumque liberioris fossae liquidas quae carentem viseret. Habendum lucis aliud! Induit cornua capacius alta undae diverso diu lucis undis. Moles obstabatque perpetuum mare emicuit. Montes caeca iuga umentia caelum. Cingebant erectos perpetuum aestu quoque. Margine gravitate elementaque pluviaque aurea finxit pulsant suis.
Aera sublime. Verba nullaque pontus. Invasit ne aetas aliis. Mutastis moles rudis. Numero lumina liberioris perpetuum congestaque formas pro umor. Os membra elementaque ensis mutastis congeriem. Onerosior toto primaque fratrum concordi foret. His locum. Volucres premuntur tanta diremit librata innabilis ligavit: montibus astra.